- Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances
- Indirect materials- variable costs
- Insurance on building- fixed costs
- Depreciation on building (straight-line)- fixed costs
- Overtime premium pay- variable costs
- Property taxes- fixed costs
- Polishing compounds- variable costs
- Depreciation on machinary (based on machine hours used)- variable costs
- Employer's payroll taxes- variable costs
- Machine lubricants- variable costs
- Employees' hospital insurance (paid by employer)- fixed costs
- Labor for machine repairs- variable costs
- Vacation pay- variable costs
- Patent amortization- fixed costs
- Janitor's wages- fixed costs
- Rent- fixed costs
- Factory electricity- fixed costs
- Plant manager's salary- fixed costs
Saturday, August 14, 2010
The following are examples of fixed costs and variable costs:
Popular Accounting Problems
The December 31, 2006 Balance Sheet of Business Card's Company shows Assets on the balance sheet of $35,000 and Liabilities of $23,0...
The following are examples of fixed costs and variable costs : Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances Ind...
A toilet manufacturer is considering building a new production plant in a new town. It will require an initial capital investment of $12 mil...
The predetermined overhead rate used to apply overhead to finished jobs is determined before the period begins. Are any of the account...
Examples of Current Liabilities Current liabilities are only liabilities that will be paid within one year Short-term borrowings Cur...
A bank reconciliation is created by accountants periodically to display the differences between cash reported on a companies bank statement...
What are the main differences between a discretionary fixed cost and a committed fixed cost? Definition of discretionary fixed cost and co...
Use this equation to calculate the Direct Material (DM) Purchase Budget for a manufacturing company: Amount of raw material required for p...
Preferred Stock Example Problem: A yacht manufacturing company has issued perpetual preferred stock outstanding with a par value of $100 ...
A company has a bond that has a $ 1000 (face value of bond) and a contract or coupon intrest of 11.5%. The company's bond has a curren...