- Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances
- Indirect materials- variable costs
- Insurance on building- fixed costs
- Depreciation on building (straight-line)- fixed costs
- Overtime premium pay- variable costs
- Property taxes- fixed costs
- Polishing compounds- variable costs
- Depreciation on machinary (based on machine hours used)- variable costs
- Employer's payroll taxes- variable costs
- Machine lubricants- variable costs
- Employees' hospital insurance (paid by employer)- fixed costs
- Labor for machine repairs- variable costs
- Vacation pay- variable costs
- Patent amortization- fixed costs
- Janitor's wages- fixed costs
- Rent- fixed costs
- Factory electricity- fixed costs
- Plant manager's salary- fixed costs
Saturday, August 14, 2010
The following are examples of fixed costs and variable costs:
Popular Accounting Problems
The December 31, 2006 Balance Sheet of Business Card's Company shows Assets on the balance sheet of $35,000 and Liabilities of $23,0...
The following are examples of fixed costs and variable costs : Indirect labor- fixed costs could be variable under certain circumstances Ind...
A toilet manufacturer is considering building a new production plant in a new town. It will require an initial capital investment of $12 mil...
The predetermined overhead rate used to apply overhead to finished jobs is determined before the period begins. Are any of the account...
What are the main differences between a discretionary fixed cost and a committed fixed cost? Definition of discretionary fixed cost and co...
Examples of Current Liabilities Current liabilities are only liabilities that will be paid within one year Short-term borrowings Cur...
Use this equation to calculate the Direct Material (DM) Purchase Budget for a manufacturing company: Amount of raw material required for p...
A bank reconciliation is created by accountants periodically to display the differences between cash reported on a companies bank statement...
Preferred Stock Example Problem: A yacht manufacturing company has issued perpetual preferred stock outstanding with a par value of $100 ...
A company has a bond that has a $ 1000 (face value of bond) and a contract or coupon intrest of 11.5%. The company's bond has a curren...